Prepare to learn all about the Fisher-Price 2-Sided Steady Speed Walker, an interactive learning toy designed to grow and develop with your baby. From their early sitting days to their first wobbly steps, this walker is there every step of the way.
A Brief Overview
The Fisher-Price Steady Speed Walker is more than just a baby walker. This versatile walker features a unique, interactive design and plenty of engaging activities that keep your little one entertained while aiding in their development. With an attractive £40 price tag on argos.co.uk, this walker is a worthwhile investment for supporting your baby’s growth and development.
Fisher-Price 2-Sided Steady Speed Walker: The Specs
|2-Sided Steady Speed Walker
|H43.2, W40.64, D50.16cm
|3 x AA (not included)
|6 months to 3 years
With safety standards as a priority, this walker has been tested and certified to comply with the European Safety Standard BS EN 1273:2020.
This walker introduces its charm with the following impressive features:
- 2-sided interactive baby walker to cater to babies as they grow.
- Steady Speed wheels which maintain a slow pace for beginner walkers.
- 3 Smart Stages learning levels with 50+ songs, sounds, and phrases that teach the alphabet, counting and opposites.
- 10+ activities including a pretend car dashboard with light-up steering wheel, 3 shape blocks to sort, and more.
- Develops fine and gross motor skills while introducing early academics.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is this walker suitable for my growing baby?
Yes. The Fisher-Price 2-Sided Steady Speed Walker is suitable for infants and toddlers from ages 6 months to 3 years, adapting to their growth cycle.
2. Does this walker need batteries?
Yes, it requires 3 AA batteries, which are not included in the package.
3. How safe is this walker?
This product complies with the European Safety Standard BS EN 1273:2020 and is intended only for children who can sit up unaided, until they are able to walk themselves.
4. Can it be used on uneven surfaces or near stairs?
No. To ensure the safety of the child, it is advised to prevent access to stairs, step and uneven surfaces.